Tuesday, June 16, 2009

40 min cross training

i couldnt decide what to do so i did half of both...

20 minutes on the elliptical & 20 minutes strength training.
strength training:
2 sets, 15 reps each on machines, not free weights.
leg press   100lbs *each leg*   (so 30 reps total - 15 reps each leg)
leg extensions   52lbs both legs
leg curls   87lbs both legs
chest press   49lbs

gunna be sore in the morning.  i probably could have gone longer on the elliptical, but i didnt have my headphones and i was too lazy to go to the car and get them.  oh well, i could use the strength training.

i saw my doctor there while i was stretching... it was kinda weird/awkward...   but, hey, at least she knows i'm back at the gym... ;)

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog via completerunning.com. Great job on your workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for following me! And now I'm going to have to keep track of you.

    I so badly need some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete