Tuesday, June 9, 2009

here we go...

ok, so first post... setting the precedent for the blog ... heh, yeah, whatever.

history:
i lost a ton of weight, ran a 15k @ Disney World, got pregnant, gained 1/4 a ton back, had my gorgeous, perfect son and didnt lose much weight afterwards (mostly cause i sat on my ass and did nothing)..

sooooo ... as motivation, i have signed up for 2 half marathons and one full marathon...
half marathon August 23 - "Hottest Half" in Dallas
full marathon December 13 - White Rock Marathon in Dallas
half marathon March 14 - Rock & Roll Half in Dallas

i just signed up for the Hottest Half, so training officially starts tomorrow ... happy birthday to meeeeee...

here i hope to detail my training and when i run outside, post my garmin runs... let's play....

my old fitness blog - http://gotta--run.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment