Wednesday, September 9, 2009

excuses don't help you cross the finish line

I was supposed to do 5 miles today but didn't...  I could 'blame' Rick for keeping me up late, Joshua for waking me up no fewer than 5-6 times, whatever...  it essentially boils down to 'i didn't get my extra large ass out of bed this morning to run'...

normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but this time it is...  I havent skipped a run this training period - until now...  and tomorrow is a busy day - Rick is running in the morning & I have stuff to do the rest if the day...  I could go to the gym after Rick gets home, but just the thought of 5 on a dreadmill makes my knees ache..

then there's the fact I have 4 Friday & 6 Saturday...  that would be 15 miles in 3 days...  13 in 3 was horrid...  add another 2??

I guess I'll see how well I sleep tonight...

speaking of - gnite

christine


1 comment:

  1. A wise person once told me, "if you need an excuse, any one will do."

    ReplyDelete